T: (01429) 523825

If you are worried or feel afraid because of violence at home please tell someone about it. Domestic violence is when a grown-up hits, attacks or threatens another adult in the house – this may be your dad or another man hitting your mum. If this is happening in your home talk to a teacher at school or someone you can trust and tell them what is happening.

People To Talk To:

You could talk to someone at Childline – Their freephone number is (0800) 1111. In An Emergency Ring 999 and ask for the police.

For further information please go to: